A Guide to Conservative Breeds
If you've taken the Conservative Identity Quiz, this list of Conservative Breeds from How to Win a Fight with a Liberal will help you see how you compare to other conservatives.
- Faith-Based Fighters, also known as religious conservatives—believe in Judeo-Christian values, restoring God’s rightful place in the public square, and in showing all the unwashed and unsaved liberal sinners the path to salvation, or at least to the GOP.
- Flag-Waving Everymen, also known as patriots—believe in freedom, apple pie, rooting for America at all times, and that God gave us a two-day weekend so we could enjoy football and NASCAR.
- Free Marketeers, also known as a fiscal conservative—believe in free-market capitalism, tax cuts, and protecting your hard-earned cash from pick-pocketing liberal socialists.
- Values Guardians, also known as social conservatives—believe in serving on the front lines of the culture wars to restore traditional values and protecting America against condom-dispensing, stem cell-sucking sodomites from Hollyweird.
- Anti-government Gunslingers, also known as libertarian conservatives—believe in smaller government, states’ rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”
- Freedom Crusaders, also known as neoconservatives—believe in taking the fight directly to the enemy, whether it’s terrorists abroad or the liberal terrorist appeasers at home who give them aid and comfort.